Here from Central Iowa

Status
Not open for further replies.

radmanct

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Hello All

Sent to this site by a crazy individual. I'm a complete rookie at all of this and am looking for guidance. My brother seems to think this is the spot for that. I have seen a turkey fried and smoked and that is about all the experience I have. Just picked up a drum for my own UDS so I will be jumping in with both feet, WATCHOUT.

Mitch-o

Welcome to the monkey house, Mitch! You are in the right place to learn and laugh, trust me. When you've searched and found no answer to your questions - fire 'em out here! You'll have ten different answers in ten minutes. lol

Arlin

Welcome to the greatest forum on the planet!

Welcome Mitch-o. Smoking is more about art than skill.

Welcome Mitch! Glad to have another Iowan aboard.

Welcome aboard brother (this is my blood brother:icon_clown). Glad you finally got your cattle call done. I sent some pulled pork with mom and dad the other day, hope they save you some. Did you read my post with the Wylan quote or what?:biggrin::biggrin: Like I mentioned to you before, jump right in. Everybody here is pretty cool.

Welcome!! There is a Brethren Bash in Des Moines in April. Come on out!!

Welcome aboard Mitch, enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do here. On a non bbq note: does Urbandale play in the CIML? My cousin is the head football coach at Ankeny. Usually when I tell someone I meet from Iowa that they comment, "that S.O.B. is your cousin", or "what great guy, I love that guy"!

Welcome, pull up a stump and take a load off...

Don't worry about what you don't know... Worry about how your going to fit in all that you're going to learn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back