• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Warming cabinent add on by TQ and Tyler

TuscaloosaQ

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
The gentleman I recently built a 250 gallon direct cook cooker for hit me up and asked me to add a warming cabinent to the cooker. The trailer I did not build but I did revamp it a few weeks back and added the 250 cooker, I sure wish he had added the warmer at that time.

008-5.jpg

I added a charcoal basket for dedicated cooks in the warmer only, I recommend this to customers the warmer really is a nice plce for smaller dedicated cooks

009-4.jpg

the warmer has a slide damper to get heat/smoke into the warming chamber

021-1.jpg

020.jpg

I was concened about the front of the trailer making sharp turns , if the box would hit the vehicle. I told the customer he might want to get a longer tube coming out of his receiver. I took the trailer for a spin and it made all the sharp turns no problem and pulled great. It is heavy on the tongue tho but still performs well

016.jpg

Me and Tyler just installed these gates we built, so we have been busy, we have a website in the makings that will showcase our work and I will be adding a link very soon

007-4.jpg

004-5.jpg

20/20 hind site on your customers part, eh?
Nice job making it work though.

Just out of curiosity... Does enough heat enter it, to keep things warm, without an exhaust of any kind?
Or do I not see it in the pics?

Great job once again Paul and Tyler!!
I'm convinced there isn't anything you two can't build. :cool: :grin:

Still sending thoughts and prayers your way.

20/20 hind site on your customers part, eh?
Nice job making it work though.

Just out of curiosity... Does enough heat enter it, to keep things warm, without an exhaust of any kind?
Or do I not see it in the pics?

It does have a 4" exhaust jut not showng up in pics

Thanks Jen we try and be versitile, not putting all our eggs in on basket so to speak

good job. looks like the door may hit the towing vehicle when opened. I maybe would have rotated the warmer 90* counterclockwise so the door opens on the same side as the pit.

good job. looks like the door may hit the towing vehicle when opened. I maybe would have rotated the warmer 90* counterclockwise so the door opens on the same side as the pit.

Yep thought it might to but it easily clears, picks are a little decieving

So man, when can I make the trip from B'ham to T-town to learn how to weld like that?! You have some serious talent that I wish I had. Awesome looking setup built there.

So man, when can I make the trip from B'ham to T-town to learn how to weld like that?! You have some serious talent that I wish I had. Awesome looking setup built there.

Brother you are welcome at our shop anytime you get ready. Just pm me and come down we will cook up some Q, thanks for the Kudos!!!! I have a brother and Nephew in B'ham!!!!!!

That's awesome man! I live right on Southside so I'm right in the heart of B'ham. A lot different than my sleepy hometown in Lynn! Dad was y'alls representative if y'all lived towards Northport at all, but they redistricted him out of the county this year and gave him more Winston County.

But Hopefully when I get out of college though or sometime this summer I can really learn how to run a torch and weld, and thanks for the invite! I may take you up on that one day and come by and get a lesson. And only way I'd eat Q with ya though is if ya let me bring the meat and you do the cooking! I can find good meat, but I know I can't cook it up as good as you can no doubt! Have a great one man, and again kudos on those building skills. We got a lot of talented people here in Alabama no doubt!

BTW, love that doberman you got there! Love em.

Back