Saturdays Ribs & Pulled Pork

jmellor

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Great day yesterday... Up at 4am, Butts on by 5am, Ribs on at noon... dinner at 6...My timing plan worked pretty well. I am figuring out the personality of my cheap offset now and have more confidence in holding temp. Was able to get the lawn mowed and run a couple errands during the cook. Up till about 1am though by the time everyone left...kids up at 7am...think today will be the long day!

Used Simply Marvelous Cherry on the ribs and Spicy Apple on the Butts for the first time....great stuff! :thumb:

Attachments

• Photo Aug 20, 4 55 36 AM.jpg
    Photo Aug 20, 4 55 36 AM.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 132
  • Photo Aug 20, 4 18 05 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 20, 4 18 05 PM.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Photo Aug 20, 3 48 11 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 20, 3 48 11 PM.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Photo Aug 20, 4 44 36 PM.jpg
    Photo Aug 20, 4 44 36 PM.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 132
Yum! Looks like you got the hang of it. I love the Cherry too:-D Nice Job.

Great day yesterday... Up at 4am, Butts on by 5am, Ribs on at noon... dinner at 6...My timing plan worked pretty well. I am figuring out the personality of my cheap offset now and have more confidence in holding temp. Was able to get the lawn mowed and run a couple errands during the cook. Up till about 1am though by the time everyone left...kids up at 7am...think today will be the long day!

Used Simply Marvelous Cherry on the ribs and Spicy Apple on the Butts for the first time....great stuff! :thumb:

That's the way a juicy butt should look. :wink:

Last edited:
The Ribs and Pulled Pork look outstanding! It sounds like you need some well deserved sleep.

Back