Shots Fired πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«πŸ”«

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
On the patio, some Winwood on Spotify, beer #3- then ****s rang out. Sounded like 4@0100. Secured beer and took cover. Scanned the perimeter, scanned immediate area. Secure.

Freakin concrete blew up under my chimney. All good. Another beer.

Wings are on.

Last edited:
Pigs stayed cool.

Last edited:
I know the feeling, thinking a drive-by is happening....
Scared the fark outta me!

IMG_1080[56].jpg

Just a warning, there's someone here who posted not long ago that the exploding concrete is a myth. Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

Guess I must live in the twilight zone, because the first time it happened to me was earlier this year at about 4 AM when I was getting a chimney of coals going to light the Shirley. Scared the bajesus out of me.

I've seen that here enough times that i quit doing that. Glad the pigs didn't get hit.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just a warning, there's someone here who posted not long ago that the exploding concrete is a myth. Welcome to the Twilight Zone!

Friends came over to look at my cinderblock pit, went home and build one on a cement slab. Half way through the cook, cinderblocks and cement exploded and flew several feet into the air. :tsk:
I told them to set the pit up on dirt but they thought this would look better. lol

Good lookin' chicken Adams!

Wow I would have jumped a foot!

Good lookin wings though!

Back