Cherry Pork Chops

ChicagoSizzlin

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So I picked up some butterfly pork chops on sale. I generously put some Simply Marvelous Cherry rub on it and used a mustard base. Just a gorgeous looking rub!

049.jpg

Cooked direct on the kettle. I had some indirect space for some veggies I was doing.

056.jpg

My neighbor even poked his head around and wanted to see what smelled so good. So I gave it a bath of some Big buttz Cranberry sauce for good measure.

057.jpg

Best chops I ever had and even the wife at everything. She said we had to try these on ribs next. I couldnt of agreed with her more.

061.jpg

This cherry rub is a knockout! Really enjoyed the flavor and adding cherry wood makes it more dramatic. Its like sex in your mouth :clap2:

if you like the cherry on pork chops, try Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple on it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed...

if you like the cherry on pork chops, try Simply Marvelous Spicy Apple on it. Trust me, you won't be disappointed...

Dan I rolled a fatty with the apple on it today. Put some blues hog sauce and was awesome. That spicy apple is the cats ass. I even put it on my malt o meal!!

Dan I rolled a fatty with the apple on it today. Put some blues hog sauce and was awesome. That spicy apple is the cats ass. I even put it on my malt o meal!!

Yeah, it's good, but don't tell Big Brother Smoke - he's got a big enough head as it is :)

I hear he's got a Maple rub now, too. hmmm...

Back