Winner of the BBQ Brethren "Tacos!" Throwdown is....

Shagdog

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]DerHusker and Shagdog![/FONT]

C[FONT=&quot]ongrats DerHusker and Shagdog for a great double win in the [/FONT]"Tacos!" Throwdown!

As the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Tacos!" Throwdown, DerHusker and Shagdog will receive....

1) The ultra rare, extremely cool, ever evolving, always different, and thus HIGHLY collectible Official BBQ Brethren Throwdown Certificate, now available in two distinct styles!
Just send peeps a PM with your email address, the name you want on the Cert, (can be your real name or Screen name) which style you want, and the name of your dish and you will receive it within 79 business days OR sooner!

[FONT=&quot]2) Your [/FONT]choice of one can of Simply Marvelous Rubs! :clap2:
You can check out the Simply Marvelous Brethren Sales and Ventures page HERE, and you can also go directly to Simply Marvelous to explore the incredible rubs Steph has created. :thumb:[FONT=&quot]Please PM Moose your email and FULL shipping details to expedite your prize.
[/FONT]

DerHusker

Shagdog

View The Voting Thread

Thanks everyone! Another great round. Congrats, DerHusker!
Yes, thanks everyone and congrats to Shagdog for another great entry. I kind of went taco crazy that week (my favorite food group :thumb:) and had a number of taco cooks to choose from. Looks like I chose the right ones. :becky:

Back