I'm willing to help, just tell me what you need...

caseydog

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
We seem to go into these phases where the Throdowns go nowhere. Right now, it is fifteen minutes until Thursday, and we don't have a poll up. And, we only have a discussion thread on the next TD -- because I posted one up.

We have two mods in the throwdowns, and it appears that both of them have more urgent things to deal with. That is TOTTALY understandable. BBQ Brethren Throwdowns are not life or death deals -- or even close.

I enjoy the Throwdowns, and I'm willing to pitch in, although I'm not sure if Phil would give me even limited mod privileges. But, all I had t do today for the whack-a-doodle burrito thread was copy and paste, and edit. It took me less than five minutes.

Surely, we can work together to keep the Throwdowns on schedule.

How hard can it be. :becky:

CD

I'm actually ok the TDs have slowed down a bit. I haven't been able to do any real cooking the last few weeks since I'm doing all the honey do stuff for the wedding next weekend.

With that said, somebody better get this thing in gear for my return ... you have 3 weeks and then I'll be bored out of my mind so lets get it going already.

I'm actually ok the TDs have slowed down a bit. I haven't been able to do any real cooking the last few weeks since I'm doing all the honey do stuff for the wedding next weekend.

With that said, somebody better get this thing in gear for my return ... you have 3 weeks and then I'll be bored out of my mind so lets get it going already.

Psst... He thinks the Honey Do stuff stops after the wedding. How cute.:crazy:

Psst... He thinks the Honey Do stuff stops after the wedding. How cute.:crazy:

Wait'll he sees the size of the 2x4 she gets as a wedding present...that HIS mother is gonna give her.:wacko:

I made an entry thread for the burrito TD, and asked Ronelle to sticky it. Hope that helps biggie and Moose.

It says "In Progress" because I didn't know if I'd be able to change it tomorrow. If someone enters tonight, I don't think it will be an issue -- unless Gore protests. :becky:

CD

Has anybody heard from him? He usually gives warning when he disappears...

samp1ccbf15e6da45f24_zps6d49be60.jpg

I would love to help out Biggie and Moose but I'm in a predicament myself. I was hoping to come back to TDs for the video sizzle and Thai One On but it didn't happen/won't happen. Sigh. I think the Rear Admiral and his assistant Moose need an assistant but I'm not able to offer myself as one. My first goal is to make time to get back into entering TDs and it's been difficult to do that.

Hey, Cack, you think you have boredom in your future -- can you help the whackadoodle executive on a permanent basis? Anyone else see boredom in their future? Wonder if a "Part-Time Help Wanted" ad in QTalk could round up bored smokeheads.....

I would love to help out Biggie and Moose but I'm in a predicament myself. I was hoping to come back to TDs for the video sizzle and Thai One On but it didn't happen/won't happen. Sigh. I think the Rear Admiral and his assistant Moose need an assistant but I'm not able to offer myself as one. My first goal is to make time to get back into entering TDs and it's been difficult to do that.

Hey, Cack, you think you have boredom in your future -- can you help the whackadoodle executive on a permanent basis? Anyone else see boredom in their future? Wonder if a "Part-Time Help Wanted" ad in QTalk could round up bored smokeheads.....

Yep, It's not the hot or cold in our business, it's when they change. :becky:

Wait'll he sees the size of the 2x4 she gets as a wedding present...that HIS mother is gonna give her.:wacko:

I'm thiniking the size of that 2x4 will be 1.5x3.5 anything else and its no longer a 2x4. :crazy:

I'm thiniking the size of that 2x4 will be 1.5x3.5 anything else and its no longer a 2x4. :crazy:

True but it could be a 4 x 2 instead and those hurt more, little to no give depending on wall thickness. :twitch:

Back