Trailer nearly ready for pickup

Most of the water is a tangled maze and part is under the floor. The sinks cover most of the drain. Took me a long time to figure it out and then the Plumber who did the final hookups told me how it worked (he thought) and it was what took me days to figure out. This setup works with a gas water heater installed at the factory and factory installed fresh and waste tanks and with both pump supplied water and the option of city water hookup. That's what makes it fun. If it's just pump supplied it's easy to hookup water. I did it myself on the old trailer.

I'm way to tired to take pics. It now has stacks out the roof in 3 places. Right now they are straight 5" T's and haven't been painted yet. Maybe in April. The screen wall is built over the stage door and the screen door will be hung tomorrow. Trust me whwn I say it's fun to design around the cables. I still need some innertube to patch the area the cables run in. Gas is all connected and tested the steam table and it works.

Now the cool news. Weather next week early calls for lows in mid 30's and highs in mid 40's to 50. And I leave for the South Wed morning so I have the HD coming Monday to do a final inspection. So long as we really did hook up the water right we're golden.

If I don't get pics before Mobile I guess we'll take some then. Hopefully my Brethren helpers will show up with cameras and be able to take some pics.

Im sure the HD inspector will give you a full pass Ford!

Have a safe trip!

Safe travels, Ford! We can wait on the pics.

(I really cannot, but know you are tired, lol)

Another full day. Maybe I'll get some more pics Saturday when I cook some brisket. The trailer is done except for shelves that may not go in until after my trip. The screen wall is great. Built to withstand a hurricane as my neighbor likes to make things that are secure. Short of walking into the screen or putting a fist thru it it will last longer than the trailer.

Not able to paint until sometime down south or when I get back here in April. Either black or grey outside and white inside. I'll take suggestions at the contests. Tomorrow - clean a fridge stored for the winter, put shelves in new ones and start loading for the trip. Note to self remember the pellets.

One heck of a setup Ford, can't wait to see it in action this summer.

Scott

Can't wait to see your rig in action. You must be excited to get started on the Maiden Voyage. Best wishes and see you this summer.

Back