• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Sweet Seduction...

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Will be available next Friday for purchase. Just thought, I would let you all know :thumb:

^^^+1!!! What he said! I like it as much, if not more than Sweet and Spicy (I can sit there and lick that stuff outta my palm!):thumb:

Thanks you two! Glad y'all are liking the product and when will you venture beyond the Mississippi?

We did recently. But just the other side and about 300 miles North to St. Louis for Ashmont's B-Day Bash. Gave him about a pound of that 2 pound bag cuz I just HAD to share! :thumb::thumb:

Great on chicken & ribs! :thumb: & probably other stuff - looking forward to checking it all out!

Wow, I thought I posting in this thread. Was I modd'ed???

All I thought I said was NOT TO ENCOURAGE ANYONE to buy this stuff. Once people find out how great it is, the demand will go up - it'll be harder to get our hands on it, the price will not come down....and worst of all, Steph might make so much money he doesn't think he needs to finish developing ___________rub or the ______________ rub. That'd be a shame.

Seriously, Sweet Seduction is really good on chicken and ribs. I have not tried it on anything else.

HOwever, if you are in IL and you do competitions...it is NOT good for YOU to use in comps.

It is here, PM me for an order. Introductory price for Brethren is $11.99; goes to $12.99 once on the interwebs. Sorry this rub is expensive to make due to the honey powder and peach.

Trust me, it is very good!:thumb:

Last edited:
Woohooo...the price must have dropped. Steph's been charging me $49.99 for a shaker of it...payable in three easy payments of $19.99. Must be the new math.

Seriously, this is really good stuff. I'm thinking of using it on a butt tomorrow. Steph have you tried that? Anyone?

When will this be on the site? I'll let my FB know then...

Welcome home, by the way.

Woohooo...the price must have dropped. Steph's been charging me $49.99 for a shaker of it...payable in three easy payments of $19.99. Must be the new math.

Seriously, this is really good stuff. I'm thinking of using it on a butt tomorrow. Steph have you tried that? Anyone?

When will this be on the site? I'll let my FB know then...

Welcome home, by the way.

Great on Butts!

I am hoping for it to be in the site tomorrow. My webdesigner/cousin is with child and she is going to have a baby anyday:clap2:

However, I will see If, I can get a task out of her quickly:twisted:

It is here, PM me for an order. Introductory price for Brethren is $11.99; goes to $12.99 once on the interwebs. Sorry this rub is expensive to make due to the honey powder.

Trust me, it is very good!:thumb:

Worth every farkin' penny too I might add.

Back