• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Frog legs Pron

The Pigman

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Cooked the frog legs along with the briskets, butts and turkey. Marinated them in Jim Beam Tayeaki Marinade. Then Mudflap Jones Rub. Then wrapped in bacon and smoked at 225 for 3 hrs.

Last edited:
Let us know how the frog legs tasted?

...oh yeah...they must be good...wrapped in bacon!!

Now that is some good lookin grub ya ll got there,Never had Frog Legs wrapped in bacon, Bet those tasted Gooooood. Looks like you having a small get together with all that food smoking there.

I guess you have to be really careful when wrapping the bacon around them. If you wrap the bacon too tight you might "ribbit". (feel free to boo me now!)

What?:mrgreen:

Yes - please share where you bought the frog legs and how they tasted with the bacon and smoke - thanks! great pron!

I bought them from my local butcher. I love frog legs but never had smoked ones before. THEY were AWESOME...... Even those who were ( IM NOT TRYING THOSE) ones tried and liked. made some believers out of them. The bacon helped them and ussually frog legs are greasy these were not. The one thing I will change next time is using thick sliced bacon and not thin.........pig candy aways good.

Everytime I look at this site I get new Ideas frog leggs on the smoker how did you even think of that. Looks awsum!

RIBOINK!?(Ribbit-Oink):wink:
Just joking,looks killer!
If I ate 1 of your froglegsz I would definitly be converted into a legman although I'm more of a buttman.:-D

Great job. Makes me want to go out to my Dad's pond and gig some.In fact i just might do that next weekend. :biggrin:

Mmmm...looks wonderful! I still have some frog legs in the freezer, will have to try the bacon on them. Did I mention Mmmmmmm.. ? :biggrin:

Wow Roger, really great looking stuff there.

Got some big bullfrogs in the ponds at the golf course, problem is they have like 3 eyes and 5 legs because of all the chemicals but heck, maybe the heat from the smoker will kill off the bad stuff.

Scott

Wow Roger, really great looking stuff there.

Got some big bullfrogs in the ponds at the golf course, problem is they have like 3 eyes and 5 legs because of all the chemicals but heck, maybe the heat from the smoker will kill off the bad stuff.

Scott

5 Legs is a good thing no? Legs are good eats. I hit that for sure.

Back