2009 Pacific Northwest Eggfest...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Hi folks...today was our third annual Eggfest and the Swamper and I did the Brethren proud. We were so swamped cooking...we didn't get many pron pics. Here are a few pics...I'm sure Brian will post a few more! :p

Me...

IMG_7296.jpg

IMG_7297.jpg

Swamp...

IMG_7305.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

A few pics of the folks cookin' and hangin' out...

IMG_7298.jpg

IMG_7299.jpg

IMG_7300.jpg

IMG_7302.jpg

IMG_7303.jpg

IMG_7308.jpg

Looks like a great time was had..

what did you guys cook ?

I grilled pineapples, peaches, and nectarines (with Dizzy Pig's "Pineapple Head")...and cold smoked some gouda (applewood) and cheddar (wine oak barrel) cheeses. The folks were freaked out that I could keep the BGE under 100 degrees...:biggrin:

Swamp did a chitload of jerked shrimp and chicken wings...:p Major League Awesome! :biggrin:

Did you get me a demo Egg like you promised, JD?

Youbetcha brother...drive on up...it's in the back yard waitin' for ya! :twisted: It kinda looks like a UDS though...:lol::lol::lol:

I grilled pineapples, peaches, and nectarines (with Dizzy Pig's "Pineapple Head")...and cold smoked some gouda (applewood) and cheddar (wine oak barrel) cheeses. The folks were freaked out that I could keep the BGE under 100 degrees...:biggrin:

Swamp did a chitload of jerked shrimp and chicken wings...:p Major League Awesome! :biggrin:

WOW!!! That menu sounds totally unique and delicious at the same time!

Never could find Gouda at my regular store today to try that, bit it's on the list!!

Sounds like you guys had a BLAST!!
Wish I was there to sample!

Wish that event was closer I would have stopped by. I have never seen an egg in action. Looked like fun was had by all.

Thanks for the pics!

We're getting ready to throw our own "Egg-Party" down here June 27th.

Hey Swamprb...I'll save you a spot, take a trip down to see us.

**Eggs by the Bay**

Thanks for the pics!

We're getting ready to throw our own "Egg-Party" down here June 27th.

Hey Swamprb...I'll save you a spot, take a trip down to see us.

Possibly next year Smitty!

I tried to talk my wife into us being in Sebastopol the same weekend as the Eggs by the Bay Fest but alas it will the week after. I will lobby hard to visit the outlaws next year to coincide!!

You gotta post some pics of the Fest!

Back