Big Easy Turkey Cooker

But are turkey cooked with Infrared truly as good as ones fried in Oil??? Anyone Brethren tested this yet?

I agree, I have one too, but it went under salt water and I haven't tried to sand blast it out yet. I'll probably get another one. These are so much easier to use, and safer.

It sure looks fried to me. Sounds pretty cool.

Looks like a "Turkey Tanner" is the way to go!
LOL!:lol: I love it. If I get one, I think I'll have to call it the tanning booth.:biggrin: Maybe foil it so it comes out like this...

Attachments

• Burnt_Chicken.jpg
    Burnt_Chicken.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 108
But are turkey cooked with Infrared truly as good as ones fried in Oil??? Anyone Brethren tested this yet?

The Big Easy turkey is better than a baked bird but not near as good as a fried turkey. JMHO

The Big Easy turkey is better than a baked bird but not near as good as a fried turkey. JMHO
Thanks!:wink: That is the kind of comparison I was looking for, and what I would do if I bought one. I would cook a turkey in each, sit down with family and we would eat and declare a winner.

i looked at lowes website and they are still $139!! think that might be just some kind of in store special?? i want one!!:confused:

Back