BBQ Holiday Gifts

Smokin' Joe

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I would like to do some sort of BBQ related gifts for my employee's this year. Anyone ever do anything like this? What did you do? Something like smoked cheese, frozen bbq to reheat?? What would be best to do and how would I go about it?
Thanks
Joe

How about some Weber Smokey Joe's???

$30 a piece and a writeoff!:wink:

Last edited:
Last year my wife and I made up some BBq Coolers as gifts. Styrofoam coolers filled with vac packed pulled pork, pulled chuck, beef jerky, some home made beans, some home made Vinegar sauce in 5 oz. bottles and Moon Pies. It was fun to do, time consuming and not inexpensive, but certainly worth the effort. I think home grown gifts are the best.

I made smoked cheese and gave some to friends and family along with my normal gift of home roasted coffee.

If you're looking for ideas for me, Joe, I could use a Medium Egg :rolleyes:

I made smoked cheese and gave some to friends and family along with my normal gift of home roasted coffee.

If you're looking for ideas for me, Joe, I could use a Medium Egg :rolleyes:
I'd settle for a small.

IMG_0128a.jpg

I guess it depends on your budget, both money and time. Smoked nuts, cheese, jerky, buckboard bacon, turkey breasts or salmon all make great gifts. Vacuum sealing is the way to go. Cheese and jerky are the best value and most everyone likes them. Buckboard would be next, turkey and salmon can get spendy but are fantastic gifts. I also like to make coils of sausage and vacuum seal them.​

If your people arent knowledgeable in the Q you could give them cookbooks. May I recommend Peace, Love & BBQ. Or, Smoke & Spice.

How about engraved BBQ utinsel sets with the company logo on them?

I do smoked salmon and a variety of cheeses every year. Always goes over great! This year, I'm going to include pulled pork as well

Thanks for the ideas guys. For those of you doing meat do you just vacpak and give them intructions? I've never reheated that way so I wouldn't know what to tell em:shock: Anyone ever do full racks of ribs? How would you reheat them??

RonL, thanks for the tip:wink:

Back