• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ related Father's Day gifts?

thillin

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Any others get some Q gear?

Wife got me a Thermapen. I may have to keep her. Thanks for trying to help her out Phil!:cool:

Wife gave me a leaded crystal Jack Daniels bottle stopper. Always have a little JD while I'm Q'ing.

thillin said:
Any others get some Q gear?

Wife got me a Thermapen. I may have to keep her. Thanks for trying to help her out Phil!:cool:

No Q gear for me.

I am quite surprised, however, to hear that Phil is branching out into "marriage counseling".

Can't wait for Dr. Phil to hear about this.

My wife and kids got me a cooking class from Viking Grills about Italian grilling. There is a Viking showroom
not to far from where I live.

Gotta ride to the Q!

redneck%20harley.JPG

I got two extra racks for my Bandera. A book of BBQ sides and some new shirts to stain!

I had the pleasure of installing a reese hitch on my truck.....to pull the big propane tank smoker!

Going to pick up a new chimney starter with the money I got from taking some gifts back that were not the right size.

In a way it is que equipment. I built a shed and lean-to for my new Gator Pit BYCC which I hope to receive in about a month. I had mentioned to my wife and kids in passing that I will miss the humming birds where I cook now with my Bandera. They are fun to watch when two or more start fighting over the feeder. I usually cook by myself in the back yard so I find the birds entertaining.

The kids remembered and got me a new "He Man" humming bird feeder with a real copper roof. I have already mounted it on the new roof line of the lean-to. Can't wait to cook with the new cooker and watch the humming birds.

bbqinNC said:
I had mentioned to my wife and kids in passing that I will miss the humming birds where I cook now with my Bandera. They are fun to watch when two or more start fighting over the feeder

It's funny that they'll fight over a feeder even if other feeders are just feet away.

thillin said:
It's funny that they'll fight over a feeder even if other feeders are just feet away.

You're right, this will be the third feeder. They all want the one that someone is feeding from.

I was blessed, and recieved the cash for my first contest entry fee, a set of Pampered Chef meet lifting fork like thingys, and a really nice carving set. I will take some pics when I get a chance.

nmayeux said:
I was blessed, and recieved the cash for my first contest entry fee, a set of Pampered Chef meet lifting fork like thingys, and a really nice carving set. I will take some pics when I get a chance.

I want to see a pic of the meet lifting fork like thingys. Sounds good.

Attachments

• Lifters.jpg
    Lifters.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Carving.jpg
    Carving.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 71
Back