Spicewine Trailer Update (slideshow)

This has taken us way longer than expected. Going to paint tomorrow. Thanks Neil and MsMista for being so patient with us. This will be a one of a kind cooking trailer for sure.

Hey spicewine, I'm going to be in C-town March 5th for the Missouri Deer Classic. I'd like to stop by and check out your pits. Will you be open that Saturday?

Mike Trump

I want one! Is that a spoiler on the back? I don't think you have to worry about that thing lifting off the ground! :-D
That thing is going to be incredible.

I like the suggested placement of the spoiler. Did Chris Rock suggest that? Makes it cook faster!

Looks like it's gonna be mighty!

I want one! Is that a spoiler on the back? I don't think you have to worry about that thing lifting off the ground! :-D
That thing is going to be incredible.

Jay said this will definitely be one of a kind. He'll never inflict this sort of trauma on himself again.

Hey spicewine, I'm going to be in C-town March 5th for the Missouri Deer Classic. I'd like to stop by and check out your pits. Will you be open that Saturday?

Mike Trump

The only time I will work on Saturday is to get Mista's plumbing and electrical work done. Sorry

I agree with Saiko, I don't think down force is going to be a problem, that thing is built pretty solid. Very cool though.

Very nice! All it needs is a bed and I think I could live there.

Looking good Big Mista! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Nice, nice, nice! That's all that I can say besides that we need a jelousey icon :rolleyes:. When are you coming this way to pick it up? Might be a good excuse for a lunch / mini-bash.

Back