• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Chicken & Twiced Baked Potatoes on the drum

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I smoked some chicken and potatoes on my drum the other day for company.
First I brined the chicken in a mixture of water, kosher salt, cracked black pepper, red pepper flakes, onions, garlic and a bay leaf.

017-3-1.jpg

Put them in my drum with some hickory...

019-7-1.jpg

022-4-1.jpg

Added my twice baked potatoes after about an hour...

031-3-6.jpg

Let the potatoes smoke until heated through.. about 20 minutes.

038-6-1.jpg

I love smoked twice baked potatoes. :)

043-3-5.jpg

049-1-8.jpg

060-2-3.jpg

Also made a strawberry trifle for dessert...

013-6-4.jpg

015-5-6.jpg

Thanks for checking out my chicken & tater smoke!

Man i'm working 12's, eating fast food and gormet vending machine offerings. You guys are killing me. Great job Cowgirl.

Fantastic!!!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap My kids would have torn into that trifle and made short work of it! Outstanding.

Wow, that looks great!

Gonna have to try smoked twice baked potatoes......sounds delicious.....

I know what you're doing, you're posting all this top notch grub up here so that I'll say that I love Oklahoma aren't you?

You do all your cooking on the drum?

Jeanie your meal looks outstanding as always.
Never thought of smoked potatoes.

Man i'm working 12's, eating fast food and gormet vending machine offerings. You guys are killing me. Great job Cowgirl.

Agree with Norcoredneck - It's PRIME time at the golf course I work at so no time or energy left to "properly" cook something!:mad: I will have to eat vicariously through great looking food like Cowgirls to get my smokin fix:!: - Praying for a rainy day here in Ohio so I can fire up the smoker.:icon_devil
Another winner Cowgirl, alway look forward to your posts - thanks for sharing!

OMG.....Had to move the keyboard to save it from drool flood :shock::eusa_clap:!:

great looking meal, gonna have to try those twice baked potatoes, real soon. :-D

Back