I Love a Chili Relleno

robert-r

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
and Carnitas Tacos with Beans.

H2l2XRf.jpg

N1F0CQB.jpg

zDFQMSe.jpg

fwiw - Hatch New Mexico should be available in a few weeks. Can't wait!

Chili Rellenos look outstanding. Rellenos and Carnitas make for an outstanding meal.

My Bride orders them whenever we go to our favorite local family run authentic Mexican food joint. We make them at home and they look great, but have yet to achieve the flavor profile of her favorites.

Your cooktop is really intriguing. Would you mind elaborating a bit about it?

Chili Rellenos look outstanding. Rellenos and Carnitas make for an outstanding meal.

My Bride orders them whenever we go to our favorite local family run authentic Mexican food joint. We make them at home and they look great, but have yet to achieve the flavor profile of her favorites.

Your cooktop is really intriguing. Would you mind elaborating a bit about it?

Thanks, Homesmoke.

This is how I've been rolling:

PICT4967_zpsu3z0o0ep.jpg

PICT4970_zps7jk92jaw.jpg

PICT4975_zpsrtufwbbn.jpg

Thanks!!!!
Very interested. Man, I am not usually expecting that complete of an answer to a question. Very detailed build thread. Kudos

How did I miss this.

Sorry about hijacking your relleno thread to ask about the cooktop, but am sure glad I got to see your build thread.
Your build gave me some great ideas for a side burner. A real side burner:thumb:

Thanks again Robert

I knew I just bought that new 11 amp angle grinder for a reason:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Damn Robert! I remember that thread I want your food and I want your grill too :thumb:

A good chile relleno has been my favorite Mexican dish for 40 years. Hard to find good ones.

I love everything about that plate except that it's nowhere near my face.... by miles.

As a suggestion, our local Hispanic grocery makes chile relleno burritos con frijoles... usually with a bit of green salsa. I would LOVE to put one of those together with your crispy creations!

These look incredible! Now that I read through the build thread, I am waiting to see where I can order one!

Back