Timemachine.....Black Friday 2017

TXNewbie

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So even with my LSG IVS smoker and Assassin 48" grill/smoker, I still LOVE my 22" Weber Kettle.

I'd like to sell my 22" and get a 26".

Does anyone recall if there were any 2017 Black Friday sales on the 26" Weber Kettle?

I’ve never seen a 26 on a sale like that. I’ve seen lots of models on clearance at the end of the summer....not on the Performers, not on the 26.

And not really on Black Friday. I think grills are more seasonal for spring and summer. That’s when they go on sale.

Bite the bullet on a 26,be glad you bit.They will only increase in price.I got a deal on a Ranch Kettle. $300 new.Deals like that are hard to come by.I am in the market for a couple of 26'ers as we speak. If I do not find a deal soon,I am gonna pay full price for at least 1.

I bought mine marked down at a Nebraska Furniture Mark clearance sale when they were permanently getting out of them. The 26" never goes on sale, and I spent a year looking for a used one on Craigslist. Had I not found a deal I would have paid full price. It's a chicken wing machine!!!

It's the only Weber grill I would ever pay full price for.

I have multiple 26's and will be building a mini-RK down the road. The best grill Weber makes. I have been using my vintage 22" recently, just because it needs some love. But the one I truly enjoy cooking on is the 26.75."

That said...if you have a Lowes near by, you can use an online code for $50 off of $250+ purchases (they change them every once in a while...like $40 off of $200, etc). If you couple that with the occasional "MyLowesCard" 10% off (most of time its 5%, you can get a BNIB 26 for around $220-$230.

Or you can just wait for a used one to pop up?

Thanks guys. I ordered the 26!!

I only wish I could have gotten it in the copper color my 22" is.

Back