Need a Bandera or SKD In N. Florida.

BBQchef33

Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Batch Image
Reaction score
any of the FlFos have insight into availablilty if an NB Bandera or Smoke King Deluxe in Ocala, or surrounding areas(within a few hour drives.)

freight is also an option from surrounding states, Al, Ga, etc.. , It will be cheaper than shipping it from here in NY.

Have a friend down there whos looking for one.

Have them check the Lowe's stores around for a BSKD. There may be a few left around the area. Also Academy Sports has a couple of stores up in the panhandle, I think, that may have the Bandera. The Kapn may be able to give more insight on Academy.

Any hurry Phil?

Mine will be available at an unbeatable price after I get back from TX and order the FEC.

TIM

Have him try the Lowes in Ormond Beach for a BSKD. They are not on the floor. He will have to get someone to go look around in the back so it may take more than one call to get someone who will do it.

I got mine there about a year ago. At that time they had a couple more but all of them had some minor damage. Mine has a slightly bent leg but I got it for $59. I thought it was a heck of a deal.

my $.02...order a Lazy Q from Big Jim Whitten. He is right in Micanopy.
nancee

He specifically wants a Bandera(or skd).. Its a Bandera thing.. once ya own one, ya never want to loose it. You may expand, but never replace.

He has one up here and needs another for second home in Florida.

Back