• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"Street Food!"[/size]
streetfood1.jpg

Working the streets!

...as chosen by caseydog, the winner of the Happy Meal Throwdown!

Here is caseydog's vision for this one...
caseydog said:
After some thought, and before hittin' the booze, I decided on this...

Street-Food Throwdown

Street food is ready-to-eat food or drink sold in a street or other public place, such as a market or fair, by a hawker or vendor, often from a portable stall. - WikiPedia

Your entry can be any common street food from any part of the world.

CD

Also, as an added bonus, Brethren member IamMadMan has offered up a prize to the winner!:thumb: The winner of this Throwdown will win a bottle of Voodoo Gator Black Magic Sauce!
!BbrreYgBGk~$(KGrHqIH-CYEqtnnGH49BK)LSIUH6!~~_3.JPG

(Only the bottle, not the gator)

So there you have it!:thumb: Let's get cooking!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/20 through Sunday 1/29.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 1/29.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 1/30 after the "Vote" thread is submitted and will run through Sunday 2/5. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the "Saucy" Throwdown until Monday night 1/23 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the "Almighty Meatball" Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
Fellow member IamMadMan has offered up a PRIZE to the winner of this Throwdown!:clap:

The winner will receive a bottle of Voodoo Gator Black Magic sauce!:cool:
!BbrreYgBGk~$(KGrHqIH-CYEqtnnGH49BK)LSIUH6!~~_3.JPG

Only the bottle of sauce is being offered. Not the gator. Nor any Voodoo Black Magic services.:becky:

"Your entry can be any Common street food from any part of the world."

Hey CD... Is this one of your farkin special rules again? :tsk:

:doh: I didn't even see this.

The guy can sing. He is a darn fine actor (especially like him this year in Hell on Wheels). But how the heck am I supposed to know what he eats? :shock:

If we are going to have these kind of special rules I think we need a little more direction. :tsk:

Oh, just to be clear, when I said that only the bottle was available for the prize, and not the alligator, what I meant was no parts of the alligator were included (head, claw, teeth, anything). Just the bottle of sauce is all.:thumb: No alligators or alligator parts. Not even a trace of alligator.

Oh, just to be clear, when I said that only the bottle was available for the prize, and not the alligator, what I meant was no parts of the alligator were included (head, claw, teeth, anything). Just the bottle of sauce is all.:thumb: No alligators or alligator parts. Not even a trace of alligator.

So, you introduce complications, and I get the farking complaints?

Thanks. :tsk:

CD

Back