BBQ Brethren "Mama Mia...Now That's Italian" Throwdown!

Ok I checked Craigslist, I didn't have any luck. I will have to try petco tomorrow. I did see biggie got some tank top kittens and he's in KC. Where did you find those biggie? And do tank top breed kittens follow the special rules?

So far I am looking for an Italian man or woman with 3 nipples wearing a sweater with hairy pussies.
Obviosly not wearing a Bra.
Counts out most of the Italians I know.
guess I will go with the Melons:icon_smile_tongue:

I,m in on this one.
cheers.
Titch

I did a Google search for Italian Sweater Kittens and came up with this.

attachment.php

I can't cook that. I think I need to go back over to the wiener TD.

I will be in Florence from Saturday through Wednesday. Please PM me with your order and I will bulk buy the sweater kittens and deliver CIF Port of Houston. All tariffs, import taxes and customs clearance fees apply per Incoterms 2010.

I will be in Florence from Saturday through Wednesday. Please PM me with your order and I will bulk buy the sweater kittens and deliver CIF Port of Houston. All tariffs, import taxes and customs clearance fees apply per Incoterms 2010.

Don't be confused when all the signs read "Firenze." :becky:

CD

How the fark did I miss this TD being called? You farkers are supposed to give me a heads up when the sweater kittens are around. I've been looking for them for weeks over in the Fantasy Nascar thread. Geez oh man!

I am here waiting for the first BBQ Spaghetti entry :bored:

I am here waiting for the first BBQ Spaghetti entry :bored:

I love BBQ, and I love spaghetti. The two should NEVER be combined. That's like SPAM gumbo or... well, most of bigabyte's culinary inventions. :shock:

CD

I love BBQ, and I love spaghetti. The two should NEVER be combined. That's like SPAM gumbo or... well, most of bigabyte's culinary inventions. :shock:

CD

PFFFFTTTTT:mmph:

BBQ and Spaghetti are like a marriage,both compliment each other.
Smoked Bolognese,slow cooked for 6 hours:clap2:
Smoked tomato.
smoked Garlic.
Smoked onion
Cheers.
Titch

Now looking for a hairless Italian pussy to use as a waitress.
cheers.
Titch

Back