New smoker is here

woodwardbbq

Got Wood.
Reaction score
My new stumps classic is here:-D:-D:-D:-D. I will not be useing it this weekend. I am leving for the royal on Thursday with Dave.I will do some table captain on Sat. and Sun. The rest of the time is for partying and socalizing :-D:-D:-D:-D. Hope to see you there.Sorry for the sideways pic. I am new at this.

Attachments

• PICT1410.jpg
    PICT1410.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 240
  • PICT1413.jpg
    PICT1413.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 242
Not sure I could leave a new toy like that .. Have a great time at the Royal!

Ummmmmmm,,,,, waaaayyyy too high tech for me. I would hurt myself in it. Like putting a kid go-kart racer behind the wheel of a mazzerratti..... wouldn't work out so well.
But , go northwest!!

Hey Mike, stop by spot 601 (Swine Assassins) Friday afternoon or night. Happy you finally got your new smoker. Bring Dave and some smoked cheese!!:p See ya there, Doug

Sweet pit ya go there. Don't forget to post pictures :thumb:

Doug , I will be there. I have a map and your sit is already highlighted.I am also bringing hot pepper and co jack cheese.Will be there thursday afternoon.

Time to break in that bad boy!!! Enough cooking space for a big ol party!!!

N-I-C-E :-D. Just think of all the hints that you can pick up from other Stumps owners this weekend.

Congrats...

Nice smoker. We have a Stumps Stretch just down the road in Waukee, Iowa. We have no complaints so far.

Back