MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 08-16-2013, 04:36 PM   #1
Nato
Found some matches.

Default Plans for UDS #3

Gents,

I'm working on planning out my 3rd UDS build. All the helpful posts on the BBQ Brethren got me through my first two builds. Thanks to everyone who posted their builds and information on this site!! To date, I have not made any posts on this site and figured it was time I return the favor. I drew up some rough plans for my next build and I wanted to put it out there for all your wonderful comments and suggestions. Attached is a PDF of what I plan to do. Let um rip Brothers!

This is my first build for anyone who cares....I think its a very pretty ugly drum!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg UDS #1.jpg (50.2 KB, 305 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Next UDS.pdf (111.9 KB, 316 views)
Nato is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
Nato
Found some matches.

Just an FYI...in the PDF, you can click on the links on the upper right hand corner for other threads I plan on using for the charcoal basket and weber lid mod.
Nato is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->

Tags
Bottom Intake, charcoal basket, diffuser, drum smoker, uds, ugly drum smoker, Weber Lid Mod