MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
tmkshew
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Uds??

I keep reading about how much you guys love UDS and how excited you guys are. Where do you get these drums from? Junkyards, do you special order them?
I don't know much about it. All I do know is I WANT IN!

Someone fill me in it would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Old 03-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
garyk1398
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Gary

379 pages of light reading should get you on your way to a UDS. Others will chime in soon!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=23436

I got mine from a small bakery and a refurbed barell place. Check ebay and craigslist too.

Gary, KCBS -CBJ
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=red]Certified Nebraska MOINK Baller, [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]KCBS - CBJ[/COLOR][/FONT]
Semper Fi, when in doubt empty the magazine :rip:
garyk1398 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
AJP
Full Fledged Farker

Call auto repair shops, bakeries, any place that gets stuff in drums. I get mine from the Line-X shop down the street.

Tags
beef, grilling, pork, smoker, uds, ugly drum smoker