MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Naturiffic Gourmet Cooking & Brining Salts

Notices

Naturiffic Gourmet Cooking & Brining Salts Revolutionary new way to season your food. No additives, no preservatives. Mother Nature provides the ingredients, Naturiffic provides the products. Our Gourmet Salts begin with high-end unrefined Sea Salt to which we add herbs and citrus elements. Use in recipes, at the grill or as a finishing salt. Our brining salts are formulated to be used as a Dry brine.This forum is where to get Brethren discounts, share your recipes and feedback, and help us with future product development.

Old 02-23-2019, 03:35 PM   #1
SirPorkaLot
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : John
Default Quick Update - Naturiffic 2019

It’s only February....

I keep telling myself that, because 2019 has been a whirlwind.

Here is a little update:

With the certification of our own kitchen last summer, we were finally able to realize our dream of being able to to do small batch seasonings runs and to start expanding into retail a little.

With the holiday season in 2018 coming soon after we opened our kitchen and gift shop (July 201, any plans for expansion was going to have to wait until 2019.

Well here we are...

2 months into 2019 and we have one of the top specialty grocers in our area featuring our seasonings on their butcher counter

We also have the top whole animal butcher in Sacramento, one of the ones that are instrumental in Sacramento’s farm to fork movement, starting to use our seasonings on their own product.

This makes me incredibly proud.

We designed our seasonings to respect the meat, not cover it up.

For one of the premier butchers in all of Northern California to think enough of our product to use it on product they are selling, is humbling and gratifying beyond belief.

(Below is a whole Picanha, they dry brined with Q-Salt)

In addition to our ever expanding retail presence locally, we also launched a partnership with Amazon at the beginning of this year (our whole line up is available on Amazon with Prime shipping)

And if that’s not enough, we have been working on several new products plus a whole new product line (gourmet seasoned panko)

And it’s only February.....

Old 02-23-2019, 06:51 PM   #2
ShadowDriver
somebody shut me the fark up.

Name/Nickname : Marc

It's great to see you folks doing so well, and to be able to enjoy the fantastic products that you bring to market.

Keep crushing it, John. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.
Old 02-23-2019, 07:03 PM   #3
Blythewood BBQ'er
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Dennis

John it makes me so happy to see all the good things happening to Naturiffic. You guys deserve it definitely!
BUBBA GRILLS 250r, CharGriller Akorn, 1.5 uds, 28in Blackstone, Blackstone Tailgater, Weber Mastertouch Slate Blue, Weber Copper Performer Premium, Weber 26er, Weber Jumbo Joe, and a set of Octoforks!

GOOD FOOD GOOD TIMES AND GOOD FRIENDS CAN BE FOUND HERE!! THE BBQ BRETHREN BASHES!
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8
Blythewood BBQ'er is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 02-23-2019, 07:07 PM   #4
Sillius Sodus
On the road to being a farker

This is really great John. It is awesome to see the fruits of your hard labor show up in places you never thought possible.

I’m still holding out for the chicken salt!
Thanks from:--->