OMG!!!! Shagdog has cooked us one heck of a meal

Can you please show me pics with the racks removed, showing the heat path?
please,
I'm trying to get my head around it

Matt just pulled some ribs

More ribs and a Butt

Chicago KP cooked some bacon wrapped chorizo and dates.... They are like candy

Yep they passed the bend test

More ribs

Let me tell you guys.. When i pulled up. Kirk Chicago KP came up with a big bag of goodies for me ... Rub .. Sauces .. Matt had rubs .. The meat cut up for the andouille.... And Chris comes up today with this insane sausage he made... Zucchini bread... Plus he gave me cheese.... Sausage he made. To carry home.... Brothers i am the winner here .. I have friends for life... You cant buy that with a mlion$$$$$$$... matts mom and dead are here too.. Love them to death

Wow, looks like you guys are having F.U.N.!!

Damn, Paul. You brought a tear to my eye with that generosity, Brother.

Beautiful cooker and couldn't go to a more deserving person!:becky:

This thread has me in awe...I love this place!

Awww, you guys!

I would've driven to Chicago for this! Man you guys are rockin' that Shirley. Excellent thread.

This thread just reinforces my decision: When the time comes, I'll be ordering a Shirley.

Matt is like a wizard, somehow he has convinced his son that stacking wood is fun, soon the kid will be feeding the firebox and trimming meats.

I don't know how much convincing is required after giving him a few swigs

Earlier today I was out of the house following the thread on my phone, and was choked up when reading about the ultimate purpose of Paul's visit. There is no way that I can put into words how impressed I am with him, both as a fabricator and a man. It is an honor to be a part of the Brethren, and to consider myself friends of so many incredible people.

Awww, you guys!

I would've driven to Chicago for this! Man you guys are rockin' that Shirley. Excellent thread.

This thread just reinforces my decision: When the time comes, I'll be ordering a Shirley.

Me too!:thumb:

What a great thread, and what great people!
One day....one day...:pray:

I don't know how much convincing is required after giving him a few swigs

Earlier today I was out of the house following the thread on my phone, and was choked up when reading about the ultimate purpose of Paul's visit. There is no way that I can put into words how impressed I am with him, both as a fabricator and a man. It is an honor to be a part of the Brethren, and to consider myself friends of so many incredible people.

Matt's children, and Kirks children, and Chris's children are all bloody awesome.
Not sure why...

Back