OMG!!!! Shagdog has cooked us one heck of a meal

Matt can farking cook! And Kirk is a great guy as well. I imagine Chris is as well although we haven't met. What a great trip and nice pics of the sausage party!

I will be posting throughout the day.. It is a blessing to be here and so much fun... Matt is a awesome cook and host.. So is his family awesome folks.. You hear about Southern hospitality... But is present up here also

Matt getting the pork ribs ready for the smoker

Butts... Brisket... Beef ribs are for a snack.... Pork spares going on the cooker... Brisket is in a stall at 185 degrees..... But WE are patient....

Absolute Perfection and bonus time with good friends, there is no comparison.

I have met Matt and Chris when I made a trip to Chicago - They are great people.

Everyone involved with this post is a class act. Wish I was there - You all have a great time and safe travels.

Maybe take a video so we can see the closed captioned version! :biggrin1:

Extra Kudos to Matt and his family for meing a great host.

Julian for being the hardest worker there!

Thanks guys. Paul and Sharon are the loveliest people you could meet. Wish we had more time. Should be a fun afternoon, more big surprises, so stay tuned.

The paella recipe is Chicagokp's.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137580

For the andouille, just google Nola cuisine andouille.

Bob, the test is a tough one, but I've been relying on Julian to get me through.

Got a few beef ribs coming off

Also, the real reason Paul came up - he built this cooker special for Chris as a thank you for his service. He's that kind of guy. Just did it out of the kindness of his heart. It's a gorgeous rig. 3 full racks in the chamber, 4 racks in the warmer.

Back