***Vote - BBQ Brethren "Get Down With The Ground!" Throwdown!- VOTE***

Vote for the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Get Down With The Ground!" Throwdown!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I figured I would be voting burgers at the end of the month so I went with some great looking lamb!

Maybe it's because it seemed the most different, or maybe just because it looked damn good. But oifmarine's Taco Salad won me over. I was pretty sure it was coming down to either Shagdog or bbqgeekess before seeing the lineup. I missed that taco salad entry, so first time I saw it.

Great looking food by all!:hungry:

So many great entry's!!
But Smokedawg's elk & bacon ground got me.
Hey smokedog, send some of that elk south. :becky:

There are some really fine entrees here and they are making me too hungry Will have to come back again

tough choice to make

I would order any of these if I saw a pciture on the menu with the descriptions everyone provided. WOW!! Had to go with the brisket burger. Two kinds of cheese, tastey looking burger, then top it with grill cheese as buns? Shoooooooot! My tongue is slapping my face! What can I say..... I'm a cheesey guy! Good job everyone! :clap2:

Like peeps I'll vote for burgers at the end of the month.

Shaggy got my vote, that fatty is off the hook!

These all looked wonderful but Oldyote's just looked to good to be true. Sloppy and good- my kind of meal

Hmmmm Hungry and have had a few beers:-D I need to visit this again tomorrow

After looking at each cook thread a few time, That brisket burger is the one I want to eat!

I give it the finger!

Back