***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "Shiitake Happens, Are We Having Fungus Yet" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should win the BBQ Brethren "Shiitake Happens, Are We Having Fungus Yet?" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Shiitake Happens, Are We Having Fungus Yet?"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Saturday 5/7.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]jaymo[/size]
1619654_jaymo.jpg

[size=+2]pahutchens[/size]
1621844_pahutchens.jpg

[size=+2]Gore[/size]
1626529_Gore.jpg

[size=+2]ecode[/size]
1626708_ecode.jpg

[size=+2]SmokinAussie[/size]
1627468_SmokinAussie.jpg

I honestly cannot make up my mind. Okay, deliberating on this for several minutes I had to go with SmokinAussie. He used several different types of shrooms. I think that counts for something. Not to mention I totally dig the crispy rice on the side of the bowl.

The Great Chicken Sammich Debacle of 2010 has irreparably affected both the mushroom and burger throwdowns. It's Smokey Al's fault.

SO many people lookin' and no-one voting????

Hell, I don't care win or lose, but sheesh, If you look at the thread at least vote? :confused:

I couldn't decide and decided not to decide until later to make my decision! :becky:
Seriously, I simply need more time to read over the cooks! Forgive my indecision. :icon_blush:

Okay, I finally decided to decide and I made my decision! :becky:

I love my shrooms and SmokinAussie's dish has such a variety that I'd be chasing flavor profiles for at least three bowls! The other entries were great as well, but his put it over the top for me.

Back