THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge you share about how to cook good Q on here Pitmaster T, and very much enjoy the ingenious manner in which you present it. I have learned a lot from you and others on this forum, and realize I have more to learn. Learning is a large part of what makes it fun.

I enjoy all of your post Donnie. Sometimes I have to read them five or six times before I pickup what your laying down, and then I have to come back and read it again. Now if only i can find the girl you used to shag on Childs road.:wink: Thanks for all your help. And the same goes for John. thanks

Stifle yasself Edict!!!

44de3609-f951-2eb4.jpg

Every time I read one of T's posts I just sit and nod my head in agreement. My approach to BBQ is very much in line with his POV. Don't ever change your way of putting out the word T you have some thing special going on and I dig it.

I've been a fan of the various personalities and Q knowledge of Donnie's for quite a few years. Not everyone gets it, or wants to, but somehow I dig it. At least when he's not being a complete jackass and yelling and cursing at everyone who might not understand his humor...or even his biases. I mean, who would do that? When he gets down to Q, he means business though. I just set aside anything that bothers me and wait for page 3.

Okay, so i checked my brisket's internal temp and it's was 248.6 but i was hungry so i foiled it. Should i let it rest until it's 270 or is it okay to slice now?

Okay, so i checked my brisket's internal temp and it's was 248.6 but i was hungry so i foiled it. Should i let it rest until it's 270 or is it okay to slice now?

Depends.:wacko:Did the probe come out like butter?:laugh:

Biscuit, yes some are.... a lot of that occurred after Popdaddy died and the lawyers started screwing around.

However... if you look for many of these videos on the "Pitmaster T" , also available in my signature; the link that says Adam Perry Lang endorses it, (and after I wrote a thread about murdering him). If this is too much trouble.... well, I will understand.

Speaking of Adam Perry Lang, he loved the way I roughed up the surface of my last BlackHawk Brisket. I got a message from his ghost about it.

Back