MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 10-06-2008, 12:24 PM   #1
luvweber
Got Wood.

Default Crabby Dirt Chicken

On Sunday I made two kinds of boneless chicken breast on the weber. I did one in my usual marinade which always comes out good. The other decided to screw around and did one breast with olive oil and Crabby Dirt by Todd's Dirt, just for a test. I love Old Bay on my seafood, but would never think about using it on chicken. Well looking at the label it said the Crabby was good on Chicken so I said what the Heck. Well it has got some kick to it, but it was Unbelievable good. It has got a whole lot of flavor, and it tasted nothing like a seafood seasoning. I have used both kinds of Dirt on chicken and they are both very good. If you are looking for a seasoning for chicken, this is pretty good. I am a believer.

Tom
luvweber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
Skidder
Babbling Farker

Yup Tom I have to agree with ya the stuff is good. And no I do not know whoever makes it. I just buy it, use it and love it.
Skidder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 04:42 PM   #3
Scrooge Fan
Full Fledged Farker

What chicken? I don't see any chicken. Didn't happen.
Scrooge Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
luvweber
Got Wood.

I forgot to take a photo's. It was a spur of a moment kind of thing. After cooking it. I could not believe how good the Crabby Dirt was on the chicken. I have to say that both the seasonings are fantastic. My wife made the shrimp Scampi recipe from the cookbook. Man I ate three plates, it was so good.
Tom
luvweber is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-06-2008, 05:39 PM   #5
jestridge
somebody shut me the fark up.

Of course you forgot to take pic!!! We believe you.
jestridge is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2008, 03:05 PM   #6
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Tom,
Thanks so much for the nice words about the Crabby Dirt, and the other things you have said. I am glad I have gotten you hooked. There are unlimited ways to use DIRT.

Skidder,
Thank you also for all the nice words about the DIRT, on this site and others.
Todd
"The Dirtman"
thedirtman is offline   Reply With Quote