Just placed an order.

MattG

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I have finally got a little extra coin and made an order at Kreuz Market. I ordered some Original Sausage, Jalapeno Cheese Sausage, Dry Sausage, and a T-shirt. Just doing my part to help out the economy:becky:. I know a lot of you have eaten at Kreuz Market what your favorite grub and sausage. I love sausage and want to try my hand at making my own so just trying some that people rave about.
I was going to get some food from Smittys but apparently they do not ship food to Ga. :doh:

I was going to place an order for some sausage from either Kreuz or Opa's until I saw the shipping. I was a little naive to think shipping perishables would be cheap.:crazy:
You definitely have to have some spare coin. Let us know what you think of it when you get it in.

Prime Rib, shoulder clod, reg sausage in that order most days.

Derek, just placed the order. They said they will ship it on Monday. I'll get it around Wed? I'll post some pics when I get everything in.

Kreuz.jpg

Kreuz Market place is HUGE! Two semi loading docs at the back. That white thing sticking out on the left is the front of a semi refer trailer. This was Sunday they were closed which is why the parking lot is empty. I ate at the old location now Smitty's.

Kreuz.jpg

Kreuz Market place is HUGE! Two semi loading docs at the back. That white thing sticking out on the left is the front of a semi refer trailer. This was Sunday they were closed which is why the parking lot is empty. I ate at the old location now Smitty's.

Wow!

That is one BIG BBQ joint. Antone know how many people they serve in a day?

Back