Anyone see or use a Evo 30G?

A $4k griddle? I hope I'm not the only one, that thinks that is absurd.

A $4k griddle? I hope I'm not the only one, that thinks that is absurd.

I went to the web site to learn more about why it is so expensive. Apparently it is 30 in with two circular burners, one on the inside and one on the outside for two heating zones. It also says you can smoke, steam and roast with extra accessories; one that looks like a two tired grill grate.

Yep, seems kind of rediculous! It is a PRO model though...:noidea:

I went to the web site to learn more about why it is so expensive. Apparently it is 30 in with two circular burners, one on the inside and one on the outside for two heating zones. It also says you can smoke, steam and roast with extra accessories; one that looks like a two tired grill grate.

Yep, seems kind of rediculous! It is a PRO model though...:noidea:

I didn't realize it was the pro model. That's a different story. Order placed.:laugh:

I think if I was even considering something like that, I would opt for an Artefalme, or even better, a wolf stove with built in griddle.

"Life is too short" seems to justify a whole laundry list of stuff you'd never do if life were longer. $4K for a griddle - wow.

Seems unreasonably expensive but that said, gassers have a huge range of price tags also and go well above that.

In terms of the outdoor kitchen though, it would be tough to figure out a way to incorporate the size/shape even if you were good with the price. I think I'd be looking at a more traditional rectangular shape that I could build in.

https://www.bbqguys.com/fire-magic/...-inch-built-in-natural-gas-griddle-e660i-0t3n

I’d love to have one in an outdoor kitchen. Price isn’t that unreasonable when you look at how it’s built and the apparent quality.

Memphis Elite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back