Tornado (make this quick) Pron

Ashmont

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So Mrs Ash says make this tonight before the storms hit! Really you are giving me 45 mins to do this? Yes the recipe is in the magazine! I think it is uhmmm not sure where! Found it!!!!!! The Black Angus Beef frozen solid (Not for Bobby B). Well I some how pulled it off. Here it is and nuttin like pressure!

Enjoy!

IMG_0074_zps3f488e69.jpg

IMG_0076_zps148bbe9f.jpg

Thanks Brothers and Sisters....

^^^^^^^No kidding on that!!
Looks like a good dish.........maybe when you come outta the shelter you could share just what it is exactly.

KC

It is one thing to cook that from frozen to done in 45 minutes. Its an entirely different matter to both take and then post pron for us within that same 45 minute window.

You Sir, are indeed a Brethren. :thumb:

NICE!!! Brings a whole new meaning to "BBQ has no season".

Sunshine, cloudy, rain, sleet, snow, hail, straight line winds, TORNADO! Forgetta 'bout it...

Crazy storms tonight though for sure. I'm a spotter for the NWS office and was out in it. Luckily, nothing really was bad in the Sunset Hills-Fenton area for us. Hope you weren't anywhere near the Hazelwood or Hill-Dogtown area...

It really means a lot that you actually took the time to post that here before heading to the cellar.

You crazy farker you.......:crazy:

Be safe Marty!

If somebody said tornado coming to me they're gonna be eating Vienna sausage & crackers. i'll be in a bathtub with dogs on top of me.

Back