MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:50 AM   #16
Norcoredneck
somebody shut me the fark up.

Possible scam. Worth a shot though. Best of luck to you . Would be a hell of a buy.

The Prontologist is in...
Ok let's see your Butt!
Norcoredneck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-26-2009, 06:50 AM   #17
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Hop on that thing the trailer itself is worth that.If you don't I may just have to look at it
Old 02-26-2009, 06:55 AM   #18
HeSmellsLikeSmoke

I am trying to hop, but he hasn't answered my email yet. I sent it last evening so perhaps I will hear something today.

Large and Medium Big Green Eggs , Black 18.5" WSM, Blue Weber Performer - Stainless, Green Weber OTG Kettle , Brinkmann SnP Pro, and a Stainless UDS. One retired Portable Kitchen grill.

Red Thermapen, Maverick ET-732, EdgePro Apex Sharpener.

Avatar is the original 1951 Weber Kettle
HeSmellsLikeSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:25 AM   #19
HeSmellsLikeSmoke

Default Scam

Well, it is a scam. I flagged it. Here is his reply. Sighhhhhhh.

"Hi There,

Thank you for your email. I still have it for sale. It's in great working condition, never been involved in any kind of accidents. I can assure you that it's full operational.Unfortunately for the moment i am outside of my state for the next 3 months due to my new working contract ( i am a construction engineer ).Right now i'm located in Oxford, Maine.When i have received this working contract in Oxford, Maine, i have decided to close the transaction using a Third Party Agency (This type of agency will take care of all the transaction details). A transaction closed through this agency will assure safety for both buyer and seller at the same time. The name of the agency that i prefer to use is iSOLD It (www.877isoldit.com).
This is a company provided by eBay for transactions closed over the Internet. It is very safe, recommended by eBay and also by Craigslist.
At this moment the product is located into iSOLD It custody. I have left it there because in case we`ll agree to close the transaction they will take care of all the arrangements.If you are interested to purchase it please feel free to mail me for more information regarding the transaction terms.

Thank you in advance!"

Large and Medium Big Green Eggs , Black 18.5" WSM, Blue Weber Performer - Stainless, Green Weber OTG Kettle , Brinkmann SnP Pro, and a Stainless UDS. One retired Portable Kitchen grill.

Old 02-26-2009, 09:39 AM   #20
FatBellyBBQ
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeSmellsLikeSmoke View Post
Well, it is a scam. I flagged it. Here is his reply. Sighhhhhhh.

I had a feeling it was a scam, but thanks for confirming Jim. $3800 is a steal of a lifetime.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:48 AM   #21
HeSmellsLikeSmoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatBellyBBQ View Post
I had a feeling it was a scam, but thanks for confirming Jim. $3800 is a steal of a lifetime.
The problem is that he is the one trying to do the stealing. LOL