MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-07-2014, 03:16 PM   #1
namodio
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Battle Box in Arizona???

Does anyone in the Phoenix are own a Battle Box? Are there any dealers in Arizona or Calif?
namodio is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2014, 06:11 PM   #2
smokinit
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by namodio View Post
Does anyone in the Phoenix are own a Battle Box? Are there any dealers in Arizona or Calif?
I think we have one out there not sure were I have three out in California. How can I help you out.

Old 01-08-2014, 02:07 PM   #3
namodio
Knows what a fatty is.

Was hoping to see one up close before making a purchasing decision.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:42 PM   #4
Dex
is one Smokin' Farker

Keep an eye out next week... ours are set to come in and I will give a detailed review on everything

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-08-2014, 05:52 PM   #5
scm1226
is one Smokin' Farker

I ordered mine sight unseen. I have met Kevin before at comps nice guy and I have been speaking with him about it for a while. I pulled the trigger and it should be here in a couple of weeks.
Good Luck with your decision it's a big one. I will be posting here when I get it.
scm1226 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2014, 05:57 PM   #6
Dex
is one Smokin' Farker

Also purchased without seeing in person. I've never heard anything bad about the units themselves, and the guys that use them in competitions seem to be happy with them.

Like I said above, ours are due in early next week. Be looking for an honest, in depth review on them. Here is a sneak peak of what is on the way..

Old 01-08-2014, 06:41 PM   #7
namodio
Knows what a fatty is.

Those look awesome.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:43 AM   #8
scm1226
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
Also purchased without seeing in person. I've never heard anything bad about the units themselves, and the guys that use them in competitions seem to be happy with them.

Like I said above, ours are due in early next week. Be looking for an honest, in depth review on them. Here is a sneak peak of what is on the way..

They could have made three in that color scheme at the same time. I ordered the green with blakc!! Hahah
scm1226 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2014, 07:50 AM   #9
IamMadMan
somebody shut me the fark up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scm1226 View Post
I ordered mine sight unseen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex View Post
I purchased my Down East Beast (needed more room) sight unseen, I have no reservations with my purchase. Great smoker and great customer service...
IamMadMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #10
MarleyMan
is one Smokin' Farker

I own a Qubed Box, bought just from reviews here and pics. They build a solid pit. Very pleased with my purchase and the food it produces.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #11
polishdon
Full Fledged Farker

I too was a "blind" buyer of a battle box. No regrests, incredible smokers, built like tanks. I have done everything from 100 degree cold smoked salmon to 250 degree brisket\pork butts and 400 degree baking of a pie in mine.

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-09-2014, 06:07 PM   #12
Dex
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by scm1226 View Post
They could have made three in that color scheme at the same time. I ordered the green with blakc!! Hahah
Yeah I cant wait to get them. We paid extra to have extra layers of clear coat put on. Hope they look like glass!

Old 01-09-2014, 07:23 PM   #13
Ackman
Full Fledged Farker

I took delivery on mine early Dec. I have only done a few cooks on it and love it....
WSM 18"
CookShack SM025
Lang 36
BWS Extended Party
Humphrey's Battle Box and matching Pint
Ackman is offline   Reply With Quote