Look who I hung out with.

B

Bertha's BBQ

Rode up to Lynchburg to call on some customers and look who I got to hang out with at the Jack Daniels Invitational cook off. Lee Ann Whippen fro BBQ Pitmaster.

Attachments

• 224525_3393485775225_1841138490_n.jpg
    224525_3393485775225_1841138490_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 344
Even though I met somebody "famous" @ the judging class at the Jack, I think you win.

1026121222_zps81e1737b.jpg

But, the beauty of the Whack-a-doodle presence is that one of us did. And did not let it slide by.

Aww, no!!!! I didn't even think about that! :doh:

Bahaha....that was wrong...hope you had a good time, weather was great Friday...stayed home Saturday...weather was not great and waaaaay to crowded on Sat.

Rode up to Lynchburg to call on some customers and look who I got to hang out with at the Jack Daniels Invitational cook off. Lee Ann Whippen fro BBQ Pitmaster.

If her and Billy and still on the skidz, you might be able to be her new pit b#tch. :doh: :boxing: :wink:

Lee Ann is a nice lady. I think she's going to be at the Autumn Smoke event in Chicago tomorrow night so I should see her there. I know that Chicago Q is on the menu.

she was very nice when i met her. my wife kept making fun of me cuz i was like my 6 year old daughter when she first met prince charming at disney. but i was too shy to ask for a photo with her.:oops:

oh, and her chicken was killer.

She was an extremely nice and friendly lady. The slap yo daddy guy did not act like he wanted to speak to anyone, so I did not.

Back