Score or no Score?????

DavidEHickey

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I personally think its one of the best score's I've made in awhile so at least I'm HAPPY!!! Its a CookShack 150. I was high bidder on a online auction last week and got it for $235.00 it works fine although had signs of alot of use. It didn't look quite that ugly when I got it. It was covered in grease and the paint scraped away in areas so I decided it needed a new paint job so I started removing the stickers and paint. Right after I took these pictures I sprayed the door and sides down with stripper and took about 85 % of the black paint off. Once I get that finished I have some automotive engine primer good to 500 degrees and a darker red engine paint to go over it with. Of Course all the stainless will remain. Should look good other than the control panel that is a little beat up. Decided I'm going to order a new one after the holidays even though it still works. New controller is 475.00 but considering I only have 235.00 into it I figured I'd splurge! Anyhow I'm impressed it is about a tank of a smoker!

Attachments

• cookshack1.jpg
    cookshack1.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 147
  • cookshack2.jpg
    cookshack2.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 148
SCORE You have a nice winter project and by time the spring rolls around you will have that thing mastered. Yes, I am jealous

Back