• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pepperoni Pizza Fresh From The FrankenWeber!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Been really liking the Trader Joe's pizza dough, although with this dough on the FrankenWeber, you really need to keep the temps in the 600-650 range or the crust burns.

After letting the dough sit in the bag on the counter and get to room temp, I pulled it out, floured it, and worked it into a 12 inch round and let it rest in a glass pan I covered. After 20 mins, took the round and formed it into a 15 inch pie. Here it is after I sauced it up:

IMG_4209.jpg

Next, I topped with while milk mozz, and some oregano:

IMG_4210.jpg

Added the pepperoni:

IMG_4211.jpg

Then into the pizza cooker. Took about 4 minutes for this pie:

IMG_4216.jpg

IMG_4214.jpg

The pepperoni seemed to shift position after I cooked it- not sure why, but it was tasty nonetheless!

Looks really tasty, I too like the Trader Joe's dough. I tend to cook mine closer to 500, but I am going to experiment with higher temps soon.

Looks really tasty, I too like the Trader Joe's dough. I tend to cook mine closer to 500, but I am going to experiment with higher temps soon.

Tim, try the peppered salami at TJ's - it's an amazing pizza topping. Would have used it last night, but we had some pepperoni we needed to get rid of.

Pepperoni pizza is my favorite and that one looks really good!

Your pepperoni moved when you slid the pizza off your peel. I doesn't have anything to stick to so it slides around. Pizza looks great.

Could I get delivery on a couple?? I am just up the road a little bit!! :biggrin1:

Nice!!! "Very Nice" Moose

Looks great! :clap2: Has restaurant pizza been ruined for you?

btw I stopped at that Lindy & Grundy's butcher today - they got some nice stuff there & I scored me a little inlcuding a nice pork top round. Next time you're headed to the Farmer's market you should stop by there & check it out. :thumb:

Back