Happy Friday Farkers...What's Cookin' This Weekend?...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Ribeyes and spuds on the BGE tonight...our first comp of the season Saturday and Sunday...have a great weekend folks! :p

Plan on having some friends over to celebrate my wifes 50th Bday, so we need some food. UDS maiden voyage with a 10# Sirlion Tip Roast and two 5# butts on the WSM. Using hickory and cherry for the Tip and Apple for the butts. Therfore I need two smokers going. Will also add two fatties and 10 chicken quarters to the mix. Need an excuse to fire up both of my kettles as well. Smokin' weekend ahead.:-D

Ribeyes and spuds on the BGE tonight...our first comp of the season Saturday and Sunday...have a great weekend folks! :p

Much luck to the Lefty's (not that you two need it)!! :-D May bring my boys down on Sunday to see how it all turns out. "Fire it Up" fellas!!

Did my "weekend" cookin yesterday. Tri-tip on the kettle. Fatties on the smoker joe (daughter's science experiment for school...if you can beleive it).

Gotta get the boat ready this weekend, Kings and Tarpon are running, so I'm leaving the cooking to Mike and Dan of Rub Me Tender. We'll be enjoying their Q at the Suncoast Bar B Que bash on Saturday here in Venice. Actually I think they may be there right now drinking, I mean setting up!

Good Luck to all Brethren as the season begins!!!!!

I have no idea. It's been raining like a farker here all week and is supposed to all weekend. I kinda feel like ribs but I don't know. I'll just steal an ideas from you guys. :laugh:

200 ABT's 80 lbs of pulled pork, 60 pounds of brisket,12 racks of ribs, clams, shrimp, 200 cookies, 6 pork loins (going to make these into mega sammies), lots of BBQ nachos, sausage stuffed onions, 3 apple crisps, 12 pineapples, 3 large rounds of brie, 12 bulbs of roasted garlic, and for dinner tonight 5 rib eyes and some taters.

I have to work for the next 4 days doing BBQ demonstrations.

Might try a brisket if i get up the gumption. If not, I think that grilled turkey burgers on ciabatta with my garlic aioli sauce will be in order.

200 ABT's 80 lbs of pulled pork, 60 pounds of brisket,12 racks of ribs, clams, shrimp, 200 cookies, 6 pork loins (going to make these into mega sammies), lots of BBQ nachos, sausage stuffed onions, 3 apple crisps, 12 pineapples, 3 large rounds of brie, 12 bulbs of roasted garlic, and for dinner tonight 5 rib eyes and some taters.

I have to work for the next 4 days doing BBQ demonstrations.

Well looks like I'm on my way home to Canada! Sounds awesome Diva! If you can post some pics of that please!

Steaks tonight, Chicken, Pork Chops, ribs, maybe BB Saturday/Sunday. Getting ready for the 1st comp in a couple of weeks....

I'm going to see which one of you lives the closest to me so I can mooch. :-D

Doing a little gig for one of our team sponsors. 50# butts and 50# brisket went on my two WSM's this morning. Is it 5 o'clock somewhere yet?!

I'm not sure what yet, but it will be in preparation for Thursday's NFL draft. The guys coming over are bringing their drink of choice and I'm making the grub.

Back