"My BBQ Sauce collection (Pron heavy)"

I

infernooo

Hi folks!

So, I have been collecting and taste testing various BBQ sauces for quite some time now... what does everyone think about my collection? :)"p.s. if anyone reading this produces BBQ sauces, I am always more than happy to accept bottles to add to my collection and taste test :)."

I have comprehensive notes on my opinions as to which are good, which are bad and which go best with each type of BBQ (brisket, ribs, pulled pork etc).

Oh, and this doesn't include my collection of Ketchup/tomato sauces, relishes/pickles/chutneys, mustards or hot sauces :).

Last edited by a moderator:
So, I have been collecting and taste testing various BBQ sauces for quite some time now... what does everyone think about my collection?

Well, "how farkin big is your refridgerator?", is a thought that comes to mind. Most of the bottles look fairly full, but I can see a few that are indeed less than that. If you have been "taste testing" them the remains need to be refridgerated after opening...right? So, do you have fridge just for sauces?

Are you gonna tip one over for that domino effect?

It's like a little army of bbq sauces thats awesome. My wife would kill me if a collection like that were to be found in our house.

p.s. if anyone reading this produces BBQ sauces, I am always more than happy to accept bottles to add to my collection and taste test :).

Wow! What are some of your favorites?

Don't get started collecting smokers. :biggrin:

Depends on what it's going on to be honest! Brisket definitely likes a different sauce and different consistency of sauce than pulled pork or ribs etc.

Well, "how farkin big is your refridgerator?", is a thought that comes to mind. Most of the bottles look fairly full, but I can see a few that are indeed less than that. If you have been "taste testing" them the remains need to be refridgerated after opening...right? So, do you have fridge just for sauces?

Don't forget most of them are LOADED with sugar so don't need refrigeration :).

WOW, you must be a single guy, my wife cleans that stuff out after a couple on months>>>>> Agreed, what be your favorite??????

Mighty fine collection. These pictures will be shown the next time my OL tells me i got too many bottles in the fridge.

Nice collection! Any homegrown?

Thanks! Quite a few of them are Aussie or NZ sauces (2 in the front row, 5 in the third row, 5 in the fourth row, 2 in the last row) - I make some myself too, but am getting way behind with my to-make-list !

bbq ron said:
:razz:nice collection how long did it to to save all those up?

I think you need to post a list of the best sauces for different meats. Consider it posting research results in a peer-reviewed journal. :p

And I thought I had it bad!!!!!!:mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you need to post a list of the best sauces for different meats. Consider it posting research results in a peer-reviewed journal. :p

I will for sure - my notes detail how well each sauce worked with various meats and rubs !

Just got a delivery with a couple more... will have to cook up some BBQ to test them out :)

Back