MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Smoke Signals Magazine Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 07-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
Sammy_Shuford
is One Chatty Farker

Default Home Depot charcoal.

I received an email from Home Depot; today is last day of 4th specials. I checked stock and sent my wife shopping. She picked up 260 pounds of Charcoal, 2*13 * 10 double bags. God Bless her. I still have 6 weeks left in Germany!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Purple Thermapen
MASTER Judge, SCBA
Carolina Pit Master
http://patio-q.com/
Sammy_Shuford is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
Kullas
Knows what a fatty is.

Thats alot of coal it should at least last a week or 2. I pray ya get home safe

Old 07-04-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
glh17
Full Fledged Farker

I stocked up on Memorial Day. I hoping for another sale on Labor Day. Charcoal is like tires, need to buy on sale.
glh17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2012, 03:15 PM   #4
BobM
Babbling Farker

I still have a bunch from the Memorial day sale. I've been using a lot recently, so I grabbed 5 doubles on Monday.
| [COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Red]Weber[/COLOR] 18 1/2" & 22 1/2" WSM[/COLOR], [COLOR=SeaGreen]22 1/2" & 26 3/4" OTG[/COLOR][COLOR=DimGray][COLOR=Black],[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Genesis S-330[/COLOR][/COLOR] |[COLOR=DarkRed]
[COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR] BBQ Guru CyberQ WiFi [/COLOR]| [COLOR=DarkOrange]Maverick ET-732[/COLOR] | [COLOR=Gray]Gray Thermapen[/COLOR] |
BobM is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2012, 03:58 PM   #5
NBBD
is one Smokin' Farker

Great Wife!!!
NBBD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2012, 04:16 PM   #6
stubbq
Is lookin for wood to cook with.

Talking

Went there today just to get one bag to season the uds and the guy on the register said that they had the double bags on sale so went and got two double bags went to checkout and his manager told him that it wasnt on sale anymore but he still gave it to me at sale price.
stubbq is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #7
Garman
On the road to being a farker

Just FYI...my HD still has this on sale! Just ordered 3 more double bags today. Ordered online and used pick up in store!!