• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New member St Paul, MN based

TommyGipsson

Reaction score
Northern MN, South TX and places in between
Love the Q-Talk forum. Lurked way too long.

My dad was from East Texas. I grew up with BBQ. Started cooking with offsets in the mid 90s. Was a member of my brother's competition team in early 2000s. His team was the MN state KCBS grand champion in 2001, and we went to the American Royal that year. I stopped competing in mid 2000s, but never stopped backyard cooking (which is my true passion--cooking for family and friends).

Learned some about BBQ over the years. Firmly believe, however, that this old dog can still learn new tricks. Especially from the diverse, creative and talented group of contributors to the Brethren forums. Always eager to learn more.

Attachments

• IMG_0961.JPG
    IMG_0961.JPG
    285.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0988.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    223.2 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1090.jpg
    IMG_1090.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_1109.jpg
    IMG_1109.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 27
Welcome, come on in, take your shoes off and sit a spell.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona, thanks for sharing some of your cooks with us.

Welcome, Tom! Glad to see you de-lurked.

Welocme to the asylum!

Take a look around and if you have questions please feel free to contact the moderator team or our senior members. Their names are color coded so you can recognized them.

Also, each section of the forum has a description that you can use to figure out where to post.

Finally, please review our rules! They are pretty straight forward, but looking at them up front may help to eliminate problems later :-D

Oh! Don't forget to add your name to the Brethren Map, located at the top of this Cattle Call forum.

Most important, have fun and join in our conversations and share and learn!

Back