Fruit woods; Anyone know where I can order in bulk sizes.

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Hey Brothers,
Just wandering if any of you know a online site that I can order apple,cherry,and also hickory in bulk size's. By bulk I mean at least 50# I would prefer 100# crates.
Just tired of ordering 10 and 15 # bags. Any help would be appreciated.
BfL Bobby

I ' don't know anywhere wher shipping wouldn't kill you.

I got two weeks vacation in August, a road trip won't be out of the question within reason.

WOW!!! That's some serious commitment. I know no place to buy that. No apple orchards locally? A good storm and you have all the wood you need.

I would recommend Craigslist. I bought a whole cherry tree this winter for $40. Now I've got plenty of fuel!

True, there are better more cost-efficient ways;
I found out last spring that a couple of guys that I see at the local beer distributor work for the town and already I have enough cherry from down trees etc. to last me almost this spring and summer; also stopped in last fall at the local apple orchard to score some fresh-pressed cider and now have a source this season for any apple from the winter storm damage.
But, still gotta get my mesquite sent in so far as there just isn't much around here in L.I! .

I wish we had more apple in this part of Texas. I just scored a source for peach, has anyone used it? I have never seen a cherry tree in Texas....

I wish we had more apple in this part of Texas. I just scored a source for peach, has anyone used it?

Never used peach, but I've heard many upon many swear by it. I can't wait until I can find some.

Back