Plowboys BBQ is bringing sexy back!

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Trailer is currently in the shop getting a make over. Jeff from KC Can Crew is pimping my ride. Here are my concept pictures I sent him.

trailer-wrap-theme-1-flame-only.jpg

trailer-wrap-theme-1-front.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, who built the trailer for you? I like that style, and I'm in the market right now.

If you don't mind me asking, who built the trailer for you? I like that style, and I'm in the market right now.

R&S Unlimited in Bennington, NE

Same company that built Spicewine's new trailer.

Are the flames going to be that dark? Ghost flames would be really nice.

Are the flames going to be that dark? Ghost flames would be really nice.

He's going to paint the whole trailer and then paint the flames. He'll probably put some pearl in it. Should be pretty bling. We'll see what he suggests for flame color. I want it more of a ghost flame, yes.

Cool, we'll have a place to hang our coats when we stop in to say hello. Ya might think about painting the tip of those flames across the front orange so someone doesn't poke an eye out.

Last edited:
Love it. That'll be really great.

Will it fit in a 40' container? If so, send it to:

James
Tacloban City, Leyte 6500
Philippines

Have it pass through the Cebu docks. Cebu is closer than Manila for me ... so cheaper to get it trucked here.

Wow. It's gonna be "the little black dress" of the BBQ circuit.

"It's a classic look"
-Alex Zanardi

Its close. Swap out those pellet poopers for a Jambo on the deck and you will have a sexy setup. :-D

Its close. Swap out those pellet poopers for a Jambo on the deck and you will have a sexy setup. :-D

Ha. :wink: You gotta dance with who brought you to the dance, Chris.

Back