Free Samples to members with a new Subscription

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
If you are a new member or old and have a new subscription (since Jan 1.) or will purchase a new subscription within 1 hour of posting. I will send you 5 samples of our rubs. This offer is good for the first 10 to post here only.

One lucky person will get a complete 5 pak in-lieu of the samples.

I will ask one of the mods to do the drawing :mod:

Ready, set, go! :cool:

Last edited:
I was going to be renewing my subscription by the 6th- I will do so now. I have been wanting to try your stuff

I was going to be renewing my subscription by the 6th- I will do so now. I have been wanting to try your stuff

Sorry brother, it is for newbs this time. I do this about 2-3 times a year to help support the site and it allows folks to try our rubs!

Edit, dang didn't see your post, LOL. Oh well I tried!

OK, ya got me since I wanted to try some of your rub anyway!

Jeff

Sorry, I misunderstood. I joined earlier than January 1st but just got a subscription. Count me out....lol

It was suppose to be for newbs, LOL! Ok, I see where this is going. BIg George and Begolf 25 you are in.

Signing up for my subscription in 3..2..1. Do I need to do anything else after? Thanks, I was planning on doing so this week anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW Thanks but if you want to keep it for Newbs I fully understand. Like I said I was going to renew- I always do around my anniversary. I just did it early this time. We can always use new subscriptions here

Big Brother Smoke;

I joined on 08 02 10 is that new enough? I want to get a one anyway so it's okay one way or the other.

I'm a newbie with a subscription and have always wanted to try your rubs, too. :)

Seriously, what a great thing for you to do, Steph. Anyone who doesn't take you up on this GREAT offer is missing out. The price of a subscription is worth its weight in gold alone, but with this incentive, it's unbelievable.

Back