American Pickers Rib Cookoff/ With Pron

4dueces

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
June 6th was American Pickers weekend in LeClaire, IA with a rib contest. Here are some photos as Team Hog Zilla finished 1st out of 6 contestants. We were awarded our prize of $100 in Chamber Bucks from the Chamber of Commerce, which we donated to Cody Elementary School in LeClaire. Frank Fritz awarded us the prize and autographed 2 aprons for us as prizes as well. Also was forunate enough to have Danielle sign the Hog on top of the smoker. Great view of the Mississippi River, great weekend.
IMG00010.jpg
IMG00011.jpg

IMG00021.jpg
IMG00016.jpg

Team Hog Zilla
FrankFritzMC6-6-10.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the 1st. I wish I had known about that one. I would have been over in a heart beat. That was the only weekend that I did not have all kinds of stuff going on.

The organizer told me they will have the American Pickers rib cook off again next year. It was fun, Thanks for the congrats. This was only our 2nd competition and we were DAL in the last one. We've learned and are still learning, but it's all for fun. :-D

Damn, right in my back yard!!!!! Didn't know a thing about it.

Outstanding!!!! I know what a fatty is now. Before long I'll be a Babbling Farker.....

Back