AZ.State Championship

This is shaping up to be a first class event,check out the prize money. (GC $2000.00)

MrSmoker said:
This is shaping up to be a first class event,check out the prize money. (GC $2000.00)

Agreed Mr Smoker. I was also pleased to see decent cash for individual meets. Was not necesarily expecting that. See you there. (Can't remember if you are ending up competing or judging)

I'm Competing,we will be doing this one and The Lake Pleasant Cook Off. Also the Ribfest if they go ahead with it.

Results of a great weekend.
1st place Ribs
5th place Brisket
13th place Pork
15th place Chicken
6th place overall out of 26 teams

Attachments

• SSCN0246.JPG
    SSCN0246.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 22
  • SSCN0247.JPG
    SSCN0247.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
MrSmoker said:
Results of a great weekend.
1st place Ribs
5th place Brisket
13th place Pork
15th place Chicken
6th place overall out of 26 teams

Nice Job!

Not sure if you talked to the rest of my team, the Rooke Mistakes, but I could not make the trip after spending 6 days in the hospital ...... bad timing.

They had a good time, but were a little overwhelmed being a man down I think. We did not fare as well as you ... but we'll learn!

G$ said:
Nice Job!

Not sure if you talked to the rest of my team, the Rooke Mistakes, but I could not make the trip after spending 6 days in the hospital ...... bad timing.

They had a good time, but were a little overwhelmed being a man down I think. We did not fare as well as you ... but we'll learn!
I looked for you,i think your team was down behind me. I saw a 'dera' but didn't recognize anyone. You need to get the Brethren Banner:wink: Hope you are on the mend,are you going to make it to Lake Pleasant?

Great seeing you Smoke
What a neat event it was
Taylor is this wonderful small town the locals were the best
Our Chicken Gizzards didnt fare well with the Judges but we had fun.

ThomEmery said:
Great seeing you Smoke
What a neat event it was
Taylor is this wonderful small town the locals were the best
Our Chicken Gizzards didn't fare well with the Judges but we had fun.
It was great to finally meet in person,see you at Smokin in the Park',i was cooking by myself in Taylor so i didn't get to go around and visit.

Back