Virgin in need of help!

R

ringo

I have been smoking using electric smokers for about 4 years but have now decided to purchase a pit smoker. The Bandera has caught my eye, however, I can't find it in Wyoming. Can you direct me to a site where I can get one? Also what things do I need to consider? I smoke a 20lb. + turkey at least once a year and several briskets and roasts (we smoke about once a week or so year round).

Thanks

Ringo

http://www.northerntool.com/ ringo, this will get you a look and a possible source for the brinkmann version of the bandera called the smoke king deluxe. I think you have to "shop by brand" then click brinkmann when you get there and it'll list it. Sounds like the beast would be a good fit. Nice to have you with us, stop in at "cattle call" and introduce yourself.
(we smoke about once a week or so year round).
Habits like that and you'll fit right in.
Lowes, Home Depot and Wal Mart all carry one version or another but what regions of the country stores carry them varies widely. Shop carefully you shouldn't have to pay much over 250 and if you can get a local store to get it for you shipping shouldn't get tacked on. Welcome and I hope we can get you pointed in the right direction.

Beleive kc pretty much covered it. But have to admit that the title of your post should generate a lot of interest. :roll:

Willis in Casper WY, just bought a basket from me, email him to find out where he got his Bandera.

Willis, FedEX has your basket, shipped it yesterday!

It says in willis' cattle call he got his smoker a home depot.

Back