Mom's Pron Pt.9....Pheaturing her Homemade Pasty Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Went to Mom today to deliver her smoked legs from last weekend and to get a good meal.
She had a little suprise for me that I wanted to share with you.
I've seen some pasties coming by on the forum and wanted to show what my Mom's pasty look like.

IMG_0002-11.jpg

IMG_0003-13.jpg

IMG_0005-14.jpg

IMG_0006-12.jpg

IMG_0007-10.jpg

That looks farking awesome. I just love mom's cooking.

Any chance she could do Armadillo wrapped in pufff pastry?

Wow, that is excellent looking grub, Mom is cooking great. That pastry looks a lot like what I get in Chinatown.

Thanks guys!

Larry,you're phreaking lightning phast!
Before I hit Enter you allready placed a comment!
...and I'm seeing Armadillo's...

Nothing is impossible for Mom Larry!:wink:

You are a member of the "Clean Plate Club"....and I can see why!

Man, Phubar, those meatballs and beans and rice look good! What's that dish called? I'd like to try my hand at making that. It's making my mouth water.

Great looking vittles. If my Mom cooked like that I might stop by more. LOL. Very Nice!

Being born and partly fetched up in Michigan, I believe there is a federal law against using puff pastry for a pastie. The dough is a cross between pie and bread.
There is also a law against putting "GRAVY" on one.
Proper eating technique is cut it in half (holding it in a napkin) and spread some real butter and smear with catsup.
That being said if my mom gave me a pastie with puff pastry, I would eat it just to make her happy.
One other never can find treat from my youth is "salt rising bread" smells like old dirty socks in the toaster but tastes fantastic....
ModelMaker

Man, Phubar, those meatballs and beans and rice look good! What's that dish called? I'd like to try my hand at making that. It's making my mouth water.

Thanks!
Normally we call this dish BB with R...Brown Beans with Rice but these were white beans in tomato juice.
It's just a phreestyle session from my Mom,she enhanced the beansauce with lots of garlic,pepper,salt,onion,tomato,leek,pieces of porkchops....don't know what the rest of the ingredients are.
I can always ask Mom...:wink:

Being born and partly fetched up in Michigan, I believe there is a federal law against using puff pastry for a pastie. The dough is a cross between pie and bread.
There is also a law against putting "GRAVY" on one.
Proper eating technique is cut it in half (holding it in a napkin) and spread some real butter and smear with catsup.
That being said if my mom gave me a pastie with puff pastry, I would eat it just to make her happy.
One other never can find treat from my youth is "salt rising bread" smells like old dirty socks in the toaster but tastes fantastic....
ModelMaker

My Mom is the law.....
Mom would smack me if I used ketchup on there,ketchup is for fries and such.
I ate it with some Cholula...

Seeing Mama's cooking put my mid morning Hunger in OverDrive!!:-D
Outstanding, Phu, Thanx for sharing!!!

Awesome plates right there. Is there really anything better than "Mom's" cooking? I don't think so!!!!!

Well I can see that cooking is in your genes. Tell mom if she keeps this up there may be a whole lot of us Americans crossing the pond to seek asylum from boring food in her kitchen.

No Phair Phubar! I haven't even had phreakin' lunch yet! Say hi to Moms for me!

Back